By becoming a member of Tipstersplace.com, you are agreeing to the following terms and any other terms or conditions that Tipstersplace.com may see fit to implement.
1. This is agreement between Tipstersplace.com and the Customer on the services provided at Tipstersplace.com
2. Customer confirms that he is 18 years old, and having full capacity to enter into legal transactions.
3. Tipstersplace.com not offer bookmaking or services related to bookmaking. All content of this site is provided solely for information purposes.
4. We shall not bear any responsibility for our users’ moral or financial losses. All used bets will be on your own risk.
5. Immediately after you make payment to Tipstersplace.com you will get full access to our information. For a certain period of time according to the subscription plan.
6. Payments already made can’t be returned.
7. It is forbidden to share information from Tipstersplace.com with third parties. If Tipstersplace.com understand that a customer does this, can stop the subscription to the customer without returning his money from subscription.
8. Tipstersplace.com cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage as consequence of decisions based on information, betting advices or third party links provided on this site.
9. Every one client is obliged to observe the laws of betting in his country. Tipstersplace.com will not be liable if a customer violates the law in their own country.
10. Tipstersplace.com will keep only the email address of each customer. It will be in a safe place and will never be provided or sold to third parties.
11. If a public claim is made by user registered in TipstersPlace, TipstersPlace may use all the data accumulated by the user, including but not limited to profile
and payment information and communications data to prove the claim validity.