How to be a profitable sports bettor
1. Determine the size of your bank.
The most important thing you need to do to start is to determine the size of your starting bank. For your convenience, you can use our Bank changer(top page lent).
2. Always follow your tipster's stakes.
This is a very important part to your success. You should never allow yourself to bet less or more than that what is determined by the tipster.
3. Use only one bank per service.
Every one from our tipsters is using only one bank. If you do the same , they can make you more profit.
4. Follow more than one tipster in different sports, so you can invest your money throughout the year.
If you want to make profit in the whole year you have to follow more than one tipster, It is better tipsters to be of different sports for example basketball and baseball so when one season is over another begins.
5. Always try to bet on the best odds on the market.
In the long run you will always have more profit. We recommend you to follow our menu bookmakers.
6. Always follow the exact tip / line / total of the tipster.
When the tipster tip with line 150 or 150.5 always bet on the line, never on different. Same goes for all other types of bets.
7. Never bet more or less than what is determined by your tipster.
No matter if the tipsters is in bad run or not. Always bet as he do!
8. Always expect to have profit in the long run.
The only way to beat the bookies is to have profit in long run. With our plans for guaranteed profit is even easier.
9. Look carefully at the statistics your chosen tipster.
In our website you will find detailed statistics of all our tipsters that will help you choose the best tipster for you.
10. Enjoy what you do.
Always be calm and positive - success will come.
Why choose us ?
TipstersPlace is a place where you can become a winner. Our team of professionals have many years of experience in sport betting and we can offer you our carefully selected and verified tipsters. See more.
Looking back at the 5,75% and the tiny +1,58units profit during the whole May I can only feel...More from Carl Fletcher