How to chose the right bookmaker ?
Choosing the right bookmaker is one of the most important parts of being a winning bettor in sports betting. It involves a deep research to decide which bookmakers you will use to place your bets online. With this blog post, I will guide you to your selection of the perfect bookmakers that suits your needs.
- Trustworthiness: This is undoubtedly the most important thing to look at while choosing a bookmaker. If a bookmaker is not going to pay your winnings, it does not matter that they have the best odds, best bonuses etc. By reading the reviews online you can get an idea on which bookmakers to stay away from and which bookmakers are safe to place bets on. Don’t forget to visit more than one review website to verify the information.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Methods: This is nearly as important as the first one. Check if the bookmaker has deposit and withdrawal options available for you. There is no point on betting on a website if you can’t withdraw your winnings because there are no available options in your country. Also, you would prefer the deposit and withdrawals to be quick.
- Odds: After making sure that a bookmaker will pay your money using a withdrawal method of your choice, now comes the other criteria. The first thing you should look at is the bookmaker’s odds on the markets of your choice. Be careful, some bookmakers might offer great odds on 1x2 market while another one offers not so good 1x2 odds but really high over/under odds. Ideally, you would want multiple bookmakers so each time you bet you can maximize your winnings.
- Fast and Reliable Customer Support: Customer support is also another important thing to look at while choosing a bookmaker. You would want your problems to be solved quickly and in a way that will not make you a victim. Using the review websites you used for the trustworthiness, you can check how the customer support of a bookmaker is.
- Limits: Usually bookmakers tend to limit and/or ban the winning bettors. To avoid that you can use Asian bookmakers which welcomes winning bettors too. To see if a bookmaker is limiting users you can again use the review websites.
- Bonuses: From now on, the things we are looking at are not required but they are nice to have. If your bookmakers offer price boosts or free bets once in a while it is in your favor to take those. Keep in mind that some bookmakers have rules that will make you regret you took advantage of the bonus, so be sure to check the terms and conditions of every bonus you are considering.
- Interface: Since you will use the website a lot, make sure that you are comfortable with the interface of the website. Some bookmaker websites are so slow and hard to use placing a bet turns to a trouble really quickly.
To conclude, I suggest you to use a bookmaker which is trustworthy, offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal options and make them quickly, offers at least above-average odds, has a fast and reliable customer support, and does not limit winning bettors. Alongside these, if they have bonuses and an easy and fast interface, congratulations, you have found one of your online bookmakers. It is always nice to have multiple bookmakers because sometimes one of them will offer the best odds and in order to maximize your winnings, you will want to place your bet there.
This blog post was written by our tipster Alper Ersoy